Coach celebrates and honors renowned New York City artist Jean-Michel Basquiat with a special collection featuring elements from his revolutionary works of art.
About the artist: Jean-Michel Basquiat is widely considered one of the most important artists of the 20th century. Known for his raw Neo-Expressionist pieces, Basquiat gained international acclaim in the late ‘70s and ‘80s for creating works of art featuring colorful abstract imagery and phrases inspired by African, Aztec, and Greek cultures, African American history, and topics related to social justice.
- Signature coated canvas and refined pebble leather
- Two credit card slots
- Double zip closure, fabric lining
- Top handle with 1 1/4" drop
- Detachable strap with 23 1/4" drop for shoulder or crossbody wear
- 6 3/4" (L) x 6" (H) x 2 1/2" (W)
- Style No. C5658